Monday 8 March 2010

Ambulance

Today I was stuck at traffic lights with an ambulance behind me. I couldn't move. I was in the right-hand lane to turn right. So when the lights turned green I pulled over to the right to let them pass. I thought it would be pointless to move to the left then back again as there was no traffic behind me except the ambulance. Stupidly the ambulance sat behind me and the paramedics got cross. About 30 seconds later I gave up and moved off. The ambulance stayed behind me. When the two lanes turned into four the ambulance then decided to go into the far left lane (I was still in the right one). Then the ambulance sped off, and went straight ahead!! They were in the wrong lane both times!

I'm still wondering why they sat behind me...

Any thoughts anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment